This might just be your new dream job!
Yes, that’s right…. FiveSeven Consulting are hiring! Our client base is growing, and we are looking for an energetic and self-motivated super-star solver to join our amazing team of Consultants. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys variety and is eager to utilise their People Operations skillset in a fun and flexible environment where you will be able to learn and grow. You will have access to a team of highly passionate and highly talented problem-solving professionals who will “have your back” when it comes to supporting you, inspiring you and encouraging you on your professional development journey.
Who are we?
FiveSeven consulting are the “go to firm” of Solve Thinkers, Speakers, Strategisers, Advisors and Gurus. Recently awarded as one of Australia’s Coolest Companies [https://www.hunterheadline.com.au/hh/business-news/fiveseven-labelled-one-australias-coolest-companies/], we specialise in providing innovative solutions for all things Human in business. At FiveSeven we consult with our clients to develop and deliver personalised people solutions to meet all People, Culture and Business needs. Our mantra - We Solve.
Who are you?
As our new Consultant (Part Time), you will work collaboratively with key business stakeholders to provide support across a range of Employment/Industrial Relations processes and strategies, enhancing our client’s experience whilst mitigating the risk to their business.
The successful applicant will be a passionate ambassador for FiveSeven, providing exceptional support to clients through your unwavering commitment to excellence and your existing knowledge in the IR/ER space.
To get specific, this role will call for someone who demonstrates:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Knowledge of IR/ER Legislation and best practice processes;
· Ability to understand and contextualise prioritisation and stakeholder influence;
· Adaptable and able to change course with little fuss relative to prioritisation or strategic changes;
· A positive, can-do attitude, creative, fun and energetic;
· Exceptional written communication skills;
· Willingness to learn, grow, develop and be an integral part of the team;
· Previous experience in a similar role (preferably proven IR/ER experience);
· Qualifications and/or experience within Business, Employment Law and/or Human Resource Management preferred.
We are looking to get you started with us ASAP! This opportunity will be a part-time role (2-3 days per week) and will begin on a fixed term contract (6-12 months). Our office is based in Newcastle CBD, however, at FiveSeven we operate a little differently - once the formalities are over, our team have the flexibility to work from a location that meets the needs of their work.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for –please get in touch with us today! We can’t wait to meet our new team member!